Announcement: Spring 2020 Writing Contest Winners
Together, we received more than 100 submissions from all around the world for our Spring 2020 writing contest, all exploring the power of the bicycle! Here are the winners, who have been notified via email and have 30 days to claim their prizes:
- First Place: Amy O’Neil, “My Promise”
- Second Place: Abbas Damohwala, “Lockdown Journey“
- Third Place: Ned Boyden, “Doug and the Yellow Unidentifiable Object on a Bicycle“
In addition, here were our finalists:
- Benja Glatz, “Chance Encounter“
- Joy Deep Saha, “Thwarted“
- Sarah Lettes, “Freedom on Two Wheels“
- Brooke Marshall, “Have You Always Wanted to Bike Across the Country?“
- Erica de la Harpe, “My Old Friend“
- Jenny Moroney, “Cycling Through Shadow-Dappled Streets“
I would like to say a big “thank you” to everyone who took the time to write their heartfelt pieces, which spanned everything from long-form fiction to short-form poetry. We’ll begin publishing Spring submissions this week.
Keep sharing your cycling stoke!
Don’t forget …
We can’t wait to read about cycling through your eyes!